How about a stroll through the Mietsu Naval Dock on a sunny day?
Visit points of interest while listening to audio guidance. When you look through the Mietsu Scope, you’ll find in front of you a panoramic image of Mietsu Naval Dock as it looked about 160 years ago.
- Lending location: Tsunetami Sano Memorial Museum 2nd floor Reception Desk
- Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- You will need an identification document to borrow a Mietsu Scope. Please show ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Since this is a precision instrument, children that are elementary school age or younger must be accompanied by a guardian.
- This equipment cannot be borrowed on rainy days because it is not water resistant.